Researchers at leading universities worldwide are using VISTA Studies, an affordable, HIPAA-compliant, IRB-approvable web-based questionnaire delivery system, to conduct longitudinal, interventional, and cross-sectional diabetes research.
Read on to see how VISTA Studies benefited diabetes researchers who had the following key requirements for their research studies:
Diabetes Risk Assessment and Management Study
- Recruit and Consent SubjectsRecruitment Website – Speeds up your recruitment process by providing prospective research subjects with easy access to study information, screening eligibility questionnaires, HIPAA information, on-line consent forms, etc.
- Protect Privacy of Patient DataSecurity and Privacy – Password-protected, HIPAA-compliant survey system meets IRBs stringent requirements for security and privacy.
- View Completed Questionnaires in Real-TimeReal-Time Data Access – View your data as soon it is collected. Easily drill down to the individual response level to see the details of particular subject’s response. Apply filters to your results to see patterns in your data.
- Export Data to Your ComputerData Download – With the click of a button you can download your data in multiple formats, including Excel and XML
Longitudinal Study Assessing Quality of Life in Diabetes Patients
- Track Subjects Activity and Response RatesOn-Demand Reports – Helps you monitor subjects’ compliance. With the click of a button view activity, past due or completed questionnaires reports.
- Remind Subjects to Complete QuestionnairesCommunication Management System – Automatically sends out email reminders to subjects if questionnaires are past due thereby increasing subjects’ response rates and compliance.
- Prevent Subjects from Submitting Incomplete QuestionnairesAutomatic Data Validation – Improves data quality by automatically detecting illegal/out-of-range data entry, or unanswered questions and prompting subjects to correct responses and complete questions.
Click here to run a demo now. Discuss your study requirements and receive a price quotation.